Mark Feb. 17-24, 2018 on Your Calendar
Learn from not one but THREE masters of business AND cleaning how to connect and streamline the various parts of your business to create a smoother operation, happier staff, and a growing client base – all toward greater profits to use in achieving your business dream.
- Level Up to the next growth size or revenue milestone!
- Gain more time in your day to think and plan for your next strategic move!
- Get yourself out of “having” to be in the field – even as a fill-in!
- Prepare your company for its first level of middle management: supervisors, trainers, managers!
The CBB Foundations of Success program provides training, tools and support for building, managing and growing a residential, commercial, and/or specialty cleaning company.
- 55+ hours of classes and workshops to develop customized, ready-to-implement systems
- Science-based assessment and coaching to get you thinking like a strategic entrepreneur
- A full day on-site at Castle Keepers of Charleston with the operations staff
- 500-page Foundations Resource Notebook with all class materials
- 2000+ paged in digital and editable format of policies, manuals, forms, procedures and more!
- Get at least 20 systems and processes completed before you leave
- Create a 12-month action plan based on your strategic goals – and get an accountability partner who will help you get there!